Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A day at the beach

A roommate of mine from college came out the East Coast last week.  
Of course we packed up half the house and ventured out to Narragansett, RI 
when my kids put their toes in the Atlantic Ocean for the very first time.  
A great friendship was rekindled between Kelly and I.....
great friendships were made between her kids and mine.
Wish more and more everyday I lived CLOSER to many,
many of my friends and family. 
In the meantime, you all will just have to come
EAST!!!!!


My Maker.... never a dull moment with her....


Sister and Brother. 4eva.


Sammy.  Kelly's daughter and mini-me.



Aidan and Makayla, my kiddos


Sammy.... again.  Too stinkin cute!!!!



Mak doing gymnastics in the surf.  
Love that girl.


Aidan on his skim board.  Love that boy.

Kelly helps Ally search for snails.


Proud Sammy finds one!!!


Sweet Kayla


Ally.  Adorable.


Messy Marvin....


No comments:

Post a Comment